CARES Act / ESSER III Funding
On March 11, 2021 Congress passed the American Rescue Plan (ARP), allocating over $123 Billion for K-12 — the largest-ever one-time federal investment in K-12 education.
Up to 80% of ESSER III funds can be used to address schools’ technology needs and challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic including:
- purchasing educational technology (including hardware, software, and connectivity as well as assistive technology or adaptive equipment, and
- implementing public health protocols including policies in line with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for school-reopening
Create long term results for your school by investing in technology today:
- Ensure every student has equitable access to teach-led instruction.
- Execute daily health and safety practices on campus.
- Implement social distancing cohorts, A/B, and split scheduling.
Wahsega Solutions Advisors are ready to help you create a safer and more equitable learning environment with technology.